Traveling with a group tour might be the better choice for you because it is super fun, you meet new people, you exchange ideas, you make new friends from other countries from different cultures and you won’t feel bored at all. Thus, if you’d like to discover the deepest of Moroccan desert in only 3 days this Marrakech shared desert tour is the perfect for you. Your driver and your tour guide know very well the local area and can give you tips for finding good restaurants for lunch and exploring during your free time.
Day 1 Marrakech – Ait Ben Hadou Kasbah – Ouarzazate – Dades Valley
We will depart from Marrakech at 7: 30 AM to begin our shared 3 days desert trip from Marrakech to Merzouga passing through the High Atlas Mountains and the Tizi-N-Tichka pass to reach Ait Benhaddou Kasbah which is the UNESCO world heritage site where many famous Hollywood blockbusters like Gladiator were shot. Later on, we will visit Ouarzazate, have lunch in a restaurant overlooking the Kasbah and drive after that to Dades Valley by crossing the majestic valley of roses and Boumalne Dades. Dinner and overnight stay will be in hotel.
Day 2 Dades Valley – Todra Gorges – Erfoud – Merzouga Dunes
After having breakfast, we will drive across the road of 1001 Kasbahs to reach the Oasis of Tinghir where you will enjoy picturesque sceneries of Nature along the way. Then, you will have lunch (is not included in the price), go to Rissani which is the biggest date market in the country and drive directly to the edge of Erg Chebbi’s dunes in Merzouga. We will find our camels waiting for us to start a trek through the sand dunes to go to the desert camp where you will see the sand formations, have dinner, enjoy the Berber drum music playing around the campfire and spend the night under the stars.
Day 3 Merzouga Dunes – Tazarine – Agdaz – Marrakech
On the third day, you will wake up early to see the wonderful sunrise of the Sahara Desert, have breakfast in the camp, mount your camels back for an hour and half to meet your driver, drive to Ouarzazate fow
- Modern transfer by comfortable air conditioned vehicle (Maximum of 16 passengers).
- English speaking driver during the tour.
- Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation.
- Visit Ait Benhaddou Kasbah.
- Spending one night in Hotel at Dades Gorges with Shared room (Possibility to upgrade).
- Spending one night in nomad desert camp in Merzouga Dunes with Shared tents (Possibility to upgrade).
- Breakfasts and dinners during your tour.
- Camel Trekking.
- Entertainment with local
- Free time to explore the sites such as Ait Benhaddou, Cinema Sets, Taourirt kasbah… Etc.
What’s Not Included
- Beverages & Lunch expenses.
- Local guide in Ait Benhaddou Kasbah (2 Euros per person – Optional).
- Personal expenses.
Book Now Merzouga 85€
Plan an Unforgettable Experience in Awesome Morocco Tours Today!
Book Your Stay Now